How We Do It
• Every Watch coming for servicing is disassembled
• Our technicians would examine the watch for damage and wear
• Parts that cannot be repaired are replaced with factory originals.
ORIGINAL PARTS are used to protect the value of the watch.
• The parts are then cleaned using ultrasonic bath and special non-toxic cleansers.
• The watch is then lubricated while being re-assembled.
• The bracelet and case of the watch are refurnished if possible.
• The assembled watch is then tested for operating efficiency and time accuracy.
• Water resistant is then tested subject to the type of the watch.